Friday 6 September 2019

Wearable Arts

             Wearable Arts 

For Wearable arts we had to get a group of 2 or 3. In my group is me, Taylor and Hannah. Then we picked a theme, our theme is nature. We have to make a dress , leaves and a cloak. We are making the leaves out of fabric. For wearable arts we choose to be in the sewing class at tech but we still do stuff at school.
This is my groups outfit idea.Found my DIY Halloween costume! When Tieks by Gavrieli posted this amazingness to their Facebook page...I. FELL. IN. LOVE.Here's what you'll need to create this look yourself: 3-4 yards of black cotton fabric (anything sturdy, not sheer); orange, yellow, and white acrylic paint; hand sewer or hot gl... #halloweencostume  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.