Wednesday 3 June 2020

Information Reports

             Information reports 
                     Ocean Animals 😼🙊




Heaps of animals live in the ocean like killer whales , manatees, Tardigrades, wanna learn a bit about them let me tell you.

Orca: Orcas known as killer whales are not devils orcas are actually very nice to us people so there is no need to be scared of orcas Are the largest species in the dolphin family.

Manatees : Manatees have too names manatees and sea cows even though they can be called sea cows. The manatees are actually bascly related to elephants. Manatees will not kill you in some places you are allowed to swim with them aslong as you dont disturb.

Tardigrades: Did you know that tardigrades have three names they have tardigrades, water bear and moss piglet. The tardigrades were first discovered in 1773. Tardigrades have 8 legs on each leg has up to 4-8 claws. They can also live in boiling water and freezing water.

I have learnt a lot about these sea animals my favourite was the tardigrades. I also think this activity was really fun.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Briea

    Well done with this piece of writing. Do you have a favourite animal? I like how you have added 2 little emojis on the tittle. I have also written an information report which is about China. Next time could you please fit all the words on the page.

    Keep t up
    Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Molly
      Thank you for committing on my blog.
      My fav is probably the manatee

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.